This form is for uploading your artwork. Please explain in detail. File types and formats information in right column.
In order to provide the highest quality products we need the best JPEG that you have. Please use the following information to help you do this.
Upload a High-Resolution image.
We accept ai,cdr,doc,docx,eps,pdf,txt,gif,jpg,jpeg,png,tif files. However, we recommend working from a lossless original (such as a TIFF or PSD file), and then saving the file as a highest-quality JPEG in RGB mode. This will keep any editing from degrading your original file. Using the high-res JPEG will also allow you to upload a file with larger dimensions and a greater resolution while staying within the 10mb upload limit.
We print what you upload.
To retain the aspect ratio of your image, please upload sizes that are within our maximum printable areas. For mugs the print area is 5"x5" and 5"x10" for full wrap. For t-shirts the print area is 10"x20" and mousepads 10"x10". Images sizes will be reduced to fit actual print areas. Strive for the highest quality original in this process because you can reduce it, but you cannot increase the quality.
If your original artwork is a digital photo, please send the original image on the camera. This will give us the maximum size and we can adjust to fit. If you take a picture with a camera or smartphone here are some simple steps to follow:
- Use what's referred to as a "prosumer" quality camera (6 Megapixels, or greater output);
- Find an open space to work in if possible;
- Hang your artwork perfectly horizontal and flat;
- Use a tripod and match the center of your art to the camera position;
- Focus your lens so that your art is completely in the focal plane;
- Use a diffused light source with no glare;
- Use a lens length that does not distort your image;
- Edit your image in Photoshop, Aperture etc., you may need color correct;
- Crop the image so only your artwork is present;
- Print a sample on a high quality color printer to proof your work;
Double check your files
Zoom in to check for anything you wouldn't want to show up in the print. If you can see it, it will appear in your print so make sure it is ready. Color correction, cleaning and cropping should all be complete prior to uploading.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.